Contact the Alien Home
  webmail
contact me
TEXT

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I wanted to get the pictures on the website, so I neglected to blog about it this weekend but, Cory and I tore out the floor and most of the walls in the upstairs bathroom. The floor was old and creaky and the plywood was too tall to install the slate on the floor so it would match up to the flooring on the landing. So, Cory and I pulled it all out.

Where the slate will be installed, the sheetrock needs to be replaced with a sturdier wall board (like hardi-backer). So, Cory and I pulled all that out too.

It's an ambitious project that needs to be completed by the time Matt moves in at the end of July.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger Valid HTML 4.01!